HELLO


Hi there, welcome to my blog! and thankyou for stopping by. I have designed this blog to share with you knitting patterns that are my favourites and, i'll be trying out some new ones along the way. I also hope to help knitters new and old (i don't mean your age LOL) by sharing information, handy hints and tips, answering quieries and helping solve your knitting problems. Before you go, please help me by making a comment and suggest any knitting project you'd like to see.

Thanks again. Have a nice day!


Dianne

Friday, January 4, 2013

Emerald Is The Colour For 2013


Pantone has announced its Colour of the Year for 2013 – Emerald!  All the designers of purses, shoes, decor, fabrics and of course YARN will be using this colour, so i'll have to get those patterns ready for some Emerald knitting!


often associated with brilliant, precious gemstones, the perception of Emerald is sophisticated and luxurious. It’s also the color of growth, renewal and prosperity.

 If you’re looking to add a little more of this year’s colour to your wardrobe you might like to check out these emerald yarns!  


If you want to be trendy this year the top 10 colours for women’s fashion for spring 2013 are:

Oh well I'd better go and check my stash and see if I have emerald yarn , if not it'll mean a trip to the yarn store (good excuse anyway).





Online Knitting Class