HELLO


Hi there, welcome to my blog! and thankyou for stopping by. I have designed this blog to share with you knitting patterns that are my favourites and, i'll be trying out some new ones along the way. I also hope to help knitters new and old (i don't mean your age LOL) by sharing information, handy hints and tips, answering quieries and helping solve your knitting problems. Before you go, please help me by making a comment and suggest any knitting project you'd like to see.

Thanks again. Have a nice day!


Dianne

Monday, September 17, 2012

Elephant Snugglily




Everyone loves something to cuddle. This very soft pillow toy is hand knit and would make a perfect gift for baby, toddler or a unique baby shower gift! 


The Elephant Snugglily is shaped making the pillow easy to grip, but soft enough to place a sleepy head on, doubles as a stuffed animal and decorative pillow. The features are hand embroidered (no loose objects). Elephant Snugglily is 100% acrylic, stuffed with polyester fiberfill and can be machine washed and dried on cool setting. Measurements are approx 15inches (38cm) high and 12inches (30.5cm). A great gift for anyone who loves Elephants!


30 turkish Lira which is approx 10 pounds sterling (15 USD) price includes p&p

I will ship all items via  First Class mail within 3 business days of receiving your order. Each item will come with a postal tracking number.






I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If it is not exactly what you imagined, I am happy to work with you to make it right! I take great pride in my handcrafted treasures and want you to love them as much as I loved creating it.


I will accept items for return, repair or exchange (if available) within 5 days of receipt. However, buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Please contact me first to discuss the details of the situation so I can be prepared and give you an appropriate timeframe on repairs. Again, shipping charges are not refundable.

Exception : Custom orders are NOT returnable or refundable. I make all items myself and many hours of love, hard work and attention to detail goes into each and every item. I take great pride in what I make and endeavour to make every item perfect.

Snugglilies make great gifts for special occasions such as birthdays, Christenings, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc and also “just because”.

I use high quality materials to ensure  Snuggliles have a long life span and live up to the high demands of children and equally  want to provide you with great value for money. I aim for my products to be reasonable priced; and all proceeds will go to help fund 'Lily' Love In the Language of Yarn a non profit organisation providing hand knitted and crochet items for children in need. 
All items are well packaged and protected for posting.


If for any reason your  mailing address does not match your Pay-Pal address, please leave a note upon checking out to avoid any confusion and delays in processing your order.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure you provide me with your correct delivery address, as I cannot be responsible for your items once they are have been shipped, thank you for understanding.

Please contact me if you  would like an item making in specific colours / have any special request. I am more than happy to make items to order. You can contact me by leaving a comment on this page, knitting Galore facebook pageLily facebook page or email dbjones5559@hotmail.co.uk

Purchase Pattern Only If you would prefer to knit your own Elephant Snugglily you can purchase the knitting pattern here for 
only  4 Turkish Lira (under 1.50 pounds, 2 USD). Again all proceeds will go to help fund 'Lily' Love In the Language of Yarn a non profit organisation providing hand knitted and crochet items for children in need. 
 All efforts are made to make these patterns effort free.

This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format.

The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address.