HELLO


Hi there, welcome to my blog! and thankyou for stopping by. I have designed this blog to share with you knitting patterns that are my favourites and, i'll be trying out some new ones along the way. I also hope to help knitters new and old (i don't mean your age LOL) by sharing information, handy hints and tips, answering quieries and helping solve your knitting problems. Before you go, please help me by making a comment and suggest any knitting project you'd like to see.

Thanks again. Have a nice day!


Dianne

Friday, June 21, 2013

I Support LILY Bracelets


Fashionable hand woven bracelets made with 100% Turkish cotton. They have simple strings as fasteners, which can be tied tightly and permanently, or loosely so that you can untie them and will fit all wrists. The bracelet is 5-6 inches long, plus ties  the total length of the bracelet is 12 inches in length.
I Support LILY available in any 2 colours.
Show your support of 'LILY' Love In the Language of Yarn. A great gift for a friend or yourself!
Or
We will create a hand woven name bracelet for you. We can make it say whatever you want it to. You specify the text (up to 15 characters) and the 2 colours. 





All proceeds will go to 'LILY' to help with the cost of transporting the blankets and hats etc to the Syrian children.
All bracelets will be made and dispatched within 3 days of payment.

15 Turkish Lira which is approx  5 pounds sterling (7.5 USD) and includes postage and packing.

Type
Name or Message & colours
If for any reason your  mailing address does not match your Pay-Pal address, please leave a note upon checking out to avoid any confusion and delays in processing your order.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure you provide me with your correct delivery address, as I cannot be responsible for your items once they are have been shipped, thank you for understanding.


Please contact me if you  have any special request all bracelets are made to order. You can contact me by leaving a comment on this page, knitting Galore facebook pageLily facebook page or email dbjones5559@hotmail.co.uk