HELLO


Hi there, welcome to my blog! and thankyou for stopping by. I have designed this blog to share with you knitting patterns that are my favourites and, i'll be trying out some new ones along the way. I also hope to help knitters new and old (i don't mean your age LOL) by sharing information, handy hints and tips, answering quieries and helping solve your knitting problems. Before you go, please help me by making a comment and suggest any knitting project you'd like to see.

Thanks again. Have a nice day!


Dianne

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tagged In A 2 In 1 Award


I was tagged on Friday - World Smile Day, sorry it's taken me a while to reply. A big big thankyou to Diana Lesire Bradmeyer who bestowed on me not 1 but 2 awards! The Sunshine Award and Lovely Blog Award. Please pop across and pay Diana a vist at Home In My Heart it'll be well worth your time - book reviews, beautiful quilt, gluten free and much much more.

Now these awards come with some rules.
  1. I am to publicly thank the people who gave them to me. Which I have just done.
  2. I am to share some information about myself.
  3. I am to nominate some of my favorite blogs.
  4. I am to comment on their blogs to let them know I’ve awarded them.
    The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 7 facts about myself while the Sunshine Award has some specific questions for me to answer. The Sunshine Award questions will effectively cover the 7 facts about me. (2 in 1)


    • Favorite color: Red! I'm a red through and through
    • Favorite animal: cats, I have 2 cats but I also feed many strays and have a stray cat on my balcony at the moment that has just had 5 kittens – so cute!

    • Favorite number: 9 don't ask me why, but it's the number that always comes to mind first.
    • Favorite drink: COFFEE – don't speak to mu untill I've had my first two cups in the morning :)
    • Facebook or Twitter: I’m on both, but I’m more active on Facebook as I've two pages my knitting and my charity. https://www.facebook.com/knittinggalore and  https://www.facebook.com/LilyLoveInTheLanguageOfYarn
    • Good book or good movie: Good book I love to get lost in a book.
    • Giving or getting gifts: Giving I've always been a better giver than a receiver.
    • My passion: my family- my beautiful grand daughter and my knitting.
    • Favorite day: Everyday! I love every day
    • Favorite flower: Yellow Roses
    Now to spread some blog love. I present each of the following bloggers with both the One Lovely Blog award and the Sunshine Award for inspiring me with wonderstruck moments. In no particular order…
    Brittany Anderson - Yarnology 101
    Cheri deFonony - Cheri's idle chatter
    1 in Four - Domestic Violence project
    Jennifer Crites - There & Back
    Tom and Debi Walter- The Romatic Vineyard


    “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.”  James Matthew Barrie